Enjoy the Great Outdoors anytime, anywhere. This Inflatable lounger chair is a hot new product that lets you hangout in total comfort, wherever you are! This innovative inflatable sofa requires no external pump and is the perfect substitute for folding chairs, bean bags, hammocks, blow up chairs, picnic blankets and pool floats. It won't leave you blue in the face from trying to blow it up. Simply unfold, scoop air into it and roll and buckle. Elastic loops allow you to anchor your lounger to solid ground in the windiest conditions. Compact portability, coupled with its ease of use and eye-catching colors, make the lounger the perfect accessory for the beach, camping, fireworks viewing and music festivals. Indoors or outdoors, on land or water this Inflatable Lounge opens up a world of options. The inflatable chair sets up and packs down in seconds. Large storage pockets keep your sunglasses, sun screen and more at your fingertips. Because our revolutionary comfy bag works as a pool toy, you can go from dry land to aqua fun in an instant. What could be more tranquil than gently floating on in the water in your inflated chair with a cool breeze through your hair and a smile on that face? It feels like a lounge cloud.
Sofa Inflatable Sleeping Bag Bed Beach Camping Hangout Lazy Air Couch Bed
- No need inflator. It can be inflated against wind no more than 10 seconds. What you need to do is taking it out and open the bag against wind, then it will be filled with air soon.
- Only 1.34kg lightweight design, it can be taken to anywhere anytime no matter for travel or leisure conveniently.
- Waterproof, can be used in the swimming pool; Parachute fabric material, Only 1 layer and haven't inner PE bag, to avoid a leak air
- When you go for camping, outdoor BBQ, or beach swimming, it is absolutely your best partner.
- Humanized Design: Our new inflatable couch has an ergonomic recliner design to give your upper back and neck comfortable support when you need relax.
- And beside the air Lounger, here are two pockets and a loop to hold your books, tablets, phone or bottles and so on.